Friday 1 April 2016

NEW FETISH VIDEOS (SCAT)

Brand new SCAT videos a must for your video collection if your into SCAT !! 

Read descriptions below !! 



Video number 29  Bathroom Scat Fun ( 30 mins long)

Here I start in skinny jeans, top and CK boxers.... I strip off talking dirty throughout the video I start this video off by putting a razor in my ass nice and deep making my ass hole gape loads... when I scat out loads of scat the ass gapes so much, This video is extremely horny if your into scat I  piss onto the scat and finish it off with me wanking my big cock to a nice big cum shot all over the scat !

A must have to your collection 

Thank you

Enjoy.


Video number 68 Bedroom Scat Fun ( 30 mins long ) 

Here I start in white CK'S I really need to have a bit scat for all of you (scat lovers) 
I do a huge one on my bed onto a bin bag.... ass proper gapes, I piss onto the scat then lie back and do a nice sexy wank talking dirty and producing a nice big cum shot and eating it all up.

Very hot video if your into scat.

Thank you

Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment