Tuesday 19 January 2016

New videos !!

BRAND NEW VERY SEXY VIDEOS !! 
MUST HAVE.



Video number 54 Power (20 mins) 

Starting in my new sexy coat boots and skinny jeans,
I look and show how powerful I am with my looks, big cock and nice big cum shot at the end.
talking dirty throughout and very talking DOM.

This video appeals to all audiences from the sexual appeal to the slave dom stuff to fetishes feet etc.
very cocky showing off, with dom talking, slow stripping showing off my big cock, it wear black socks and show feet, flexing body as well.
I also have a surprise for you I give my self a FOOT JOB

There is a also a extra 6 minute video clip for this video which is up to you guys and girls if you want it.
 It involves me fingering my ass and getting very dirty eating cum up, if your into (scat) then this extra clip is for you.

Very hot video enjoy. 



Video number 53 look at me (20 mins)

Stripping slowly off from my skinny jeans turtle neck top,
 I decide to start fucking my hands on the sink of the bathroom smashing it nice and hard.
 I then sit back and relax on my bed and do a nice cum shot then I eat it up.


I talk dirty throughout a very hot video enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment